The Dean's Circle Program was instituted to recognize the commitment of our alumni, faculty, staff and friends whose generosity exemplifies extraordinary dedication and commitment to the College of Dentistry. This group of dedicated supporters joins in sustained partnership with the College of Dentistry to help address the needs of our school, students, faculty, patients, and the communities that we serve. You are invited to become a Dean’s Circle member with annual gifts of $3,000 or more to The Ohio State Fund for the College of Dentistry.
A Dean’s Circle supporter is:
- An Alum, Faculty, Staff or Friend of the College who is invested in the future of dentistry.
- Providing the critical funding in support of state-of-the-art clinical research and student life facilities, as well as the recruitment of new nationally and internationally recognized faculty.
- Connected to their community and cares that high-quality, patient-centered oral health care is accessible for everyone.
As a Dean's Circle supporter you will enjoy:
- An invitation to an annual Dean’s Reception
- President’s Club Recognition
- Acknowledgement at College of Dentistry events
- A Membership Lapel Pin
- Recognition in the College’s Annual Report
- Great pride in knowing that your support makes an impact
How to join the Dean’s Circle:
You are invited to become a Dean’s Circle member with an annual gift of $3,000 or more to The Ohio State Fund for the College of Dentistry. Your gift can be a onetime gift or can be made over the course of a year, but only donations of $3,000 or more to this fund will be eligible for membership to the Dean’s Circle. All gifts must be made by December 31st to be recognized for the current year’s membership.
Give online through The Ohio State University Foundation. Once a gift to this fund is made, the College of Dentistry will be notified.
Together we can achieve excellence in education, research and patient care for a strong and successful future.
Questions about the Dean’s Circle please contact:
Office of Development and Alumni Affairs