Cabin Creek Health Systems
Cabin Creek Health Systems is looking for a dentist to work in their community health centers in Kanawha County, WV. These dental offices are full-service and treat patients of all ages, offering routine exams, fillings, extractions, and other general dental procedures.
A position for a full time general dentist is immediately avalible for our Clendenin Dental Clinic.
CCHC is a federally-qualified healthcare center (FQHC) providing dental, family practice and mental health services under one roof. We are a non-profit organization, working with insured and uninsured patients of all income levels.
Advantages of working for CCHC include:
• Salaried position with regular hours
• Benefits include: Paid Time off, Holidays, Medical, Life, Long Term Disability insurances
• Continuing education stipend and paid professional license and DEA fees
• Professional liability coverage under the Federal Tort Claims Act
• Opportunity for professional collaboration with multi-disciplinary clinicians
• Option to serve as a clinical preceptor with faculty appointment for WVU SOD
• Sign on bonus and/or relocation assistance
• Potential for Loan Repayment through National Health Service Corps
For more information, please contact:
Dental Director, Cabin Creek Health Systems