Dr. Gene Wright Community Health Center
Health Partners of Western Ohio is a Federally Qualified Health Center system established in 2003. We are looking for energetic, committed, and mission-driven individuals! We currently have one General Dentist position open at our Dr. Gene Wright Community Health Center in Lima, Ohio. The General Dentist is responsible for providing preventive and primary dental care consistent with the dentist’s training and experience in a community health center setting to patients of Health Partners of Western Ohio.
Duties and Responsibilities of General Dentist:
• Candidate must be an energetic, committed, mission-driven dental provider.
• Excellent communication skills with patients and staff
• Willing to embrace the HPWO integrated model of care that utilizes a team-based approach in serving our patients.
Requirements of General Dentist:
• Must have an Ohio Dental License
• Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE. OUR RANGE IS $130,000 to $185,000 depending on EXPERIENCE!
• 403(b) with matching contributions
• Paid Time Off
• Major Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Continuing Health Education Assistance
• Professional Liability Coverage
• Eligible for National Health Service Corp Student Loan Repayment Program
Required license or certification:
• Ohio Dental License
Job Type: Full-time