Grove City Dental Expressions
Are you looking to get out of your corporate dental job? Are you an associate not busy enough?
Find your Best Associate Opportunity at my Fee For Service/PPO practice in a family friendly community!
Full Clinical Autonomy, Financial Stability, Flexible Schedule, Mentorship Opportunity, Profit Sharing!
This well established patient base is looking for the next dentist to call their own. Current doctor/owner looking for an associate to take over caseload. Doctor and community centric marketing has been proven to be extremely successful in this location allowing you to produce the type of dentistry you want! You will get a super supportive team eager to build a relationship with their new dentist.
Work schedule is 2-4 days a week, no weekends.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission, Salary:
$150,000.00 to $275,000.00+/year
I am a dentist with the goal of growing a practice around you!
Benefits to help breakdown your decision in choosing to work with me and my practice.
· Commission: Up to 35% of collections! 40% for specialty procedures!
· Performance Bonus: Profit Sharing or Payed out as Stock. You can get equity as an associate.
· Facilities & Equipment: Will provide up to 10K in new equipment, maintenance and facility improvement every year.
· Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and Med Mal. Simple IRA and personal accounting services. Online HR platform.
· Mentorship/Vendor Relations: This Relationship helps you define strengths, to build upon those strengths to provide premier dental care to your patients and personal growth to you as a dentist.
Some of my relationships include: The Paragon Program, Kavo Kerr, Roe Dental Lab, Henry Schein, Itero, Invisalign, Dexis, Dentrix, Dentrix Ascend, Kettenbach, and the ODA.
· Marketing: Personalized and specific to your clinical treatment preferences.
Tv, print, digital and social mediums with heavy focus: On Site SEO and Offsite SEO with review platforms driving NEW patients to call your office and schedule.
· Clinical Education- Will pay up to 6K a year in CE courses, including travel expenses.
Internal CE programs provided by me and my dental partner and vendor relationships throughout the year. This provides a more intimate gathering of colleagues locally. I have also started a Cancer Research Fund at The James, The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center, providing further opportunities throughout the year for your education and community outreach.
· Administrative Support: Me and my team want to promote you "Our Dentist" so you can provide the highest level of care at each patient interaction. You have the support of your regional manager, office manager and clinical team members. Our clinical and administrative team members have regular training's and reviews.
I know when I support you as an associate dentist, you can achieve total personal and practice success. As your colleague, I will help accelerate your goals and be proactive, anticipating your needs while building your ideal practicing future.
Mark Alexandrunas DMD
Confirm interest and clinical care philosophy during initial consultation.
To Schedule Initial Consult and fastest response, text:
Dr. Mark Alexandrunas, Owner 614-425-9061
Dr. Doug Hudoba, Partner 330-423-8911