Muskingum Valley Health Centers
At Muskingum Valley Health Center, we are searching for a Dentist to join our busy practice in Zanesville, Ohio, serving 22,000 dental patients per year. The ideal candidate will share our vision in regard to patient centered care, as well as have a passion for serving the underserved, and providing medical services to all patients in our region.
Aspects of this position include:
• Provide preventative and restorative services, including fillings, repairs, endodontics, crowns, and extractions.
• Opportunity to see patients of all ages, from birth through adult.
• Work with a well-trained, collaborative team of dentists, hygienists, and dental assistants.
• Opportunity to teach through Ohio Student Project at OSU
• Newly implemented electronic medical record
Muskingum Valley Health Center offers a full spectrum of benefits, including a competitive base salary with productivity incentive, signing bonus, paid malpractice through federal tort, health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with match, and paid time off.
Muskingum Valley Health Center is a health center located in Zanesville, Ohio, dedicated to serving the primary care needs of the residents in Muskingum, Morgan, Coshocton, and Guernsey counties. MVHC is a local, not-for-profit, community health center, consisting of 300 employees, with 70 of those employees being providers. Our services include Adult Health, Behavioral Health, Child Health, Dentistry, Women’s Health, and Podiatry.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Olivia Brothers, Physician Recruiter, at 740-868-8701, or email@example.com.