Pedodontic Associates, Inc. is a well-established fast paced practice looking for a talented individual to join our growing team. We believe in providing the very best quality care for our patients. Position available immediately.
A successful candidate must work well with children from infancy to adolescence, be highly motivated and have a great personality. This candidate must be compassionate, outgoing with a great chairside manner and have excellent communication skills. Applicant must be proficient in all pediatric procedures.
• DDS/DMD degree from an accredited University
• Completion of residency from an accredited Pediatric residency program
• Active Hawaii State Dental Board License
• A strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity
• Must LOVE working with children