Primary Health Care
The Iowa Primary Care Association is actively recruiting for a General Dentist for a Community Health Center in Marshalltown, IA.
• Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
• Patients: 15
• Number of Exam Rooms: 7 operatories
• Current Staff: 1 DDS, 1 Dental Director, 1 PRN Dentist, 2 DA per provider, 2 Dental Hygienists
• Call: None
• Team has a longevity making it easy to start with the team.
• Bilingual language skills preferred
• Compensation: Salaried position plus incentive
• Contract Length: Employed long term
• Insurance: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Malpractice Insurance: FTCA and GAP in addition
• Disability Insurance: Short-term and Long-term Disability.
• CME: $2,250 and 5 days
• PTO: 25 days and increases based on years of service.
• Holidays: In addition to PTO
• Loan Repayment: NHSC and PRIMECARRE
• Retirement Plan with match
• Relocation potential
Health Center Overview:
• EHR: Dentrix
• Provides Comprehensive dental care to patients of all ages
• Main health center founded in 1981 in Des Moines, IA.
• Des Moines locations provide services to area shelter.
• Population: 27,552 in 2010 census
• Extremely diverse community in terms of population and restaurant types.
• What to do: The Marshalltown Community Theater, Musical events at the Fisher Community Center Auditorium, Craft and Vendor Show, Home and Garden Show, Marshalltown Speedway, Iowa Valley Adventures, Gallery Garden, Live on Stage, Orpheum Theater, Ray Frederick Art Gallery, Appleberry Farm, Aquatic Center, The Big Treehouse, Buzzed Bee Meadery, Create-a- Keepsake, Disc Golf Riverview Park, Dog Park, GrimesFarm and Conservation Center, Iowa River Brewing Company, Let’s Play Bounce, State of the Art YMCA, Messy Missy’s Market and Studio, Plaza 9 Theaters, Skate Park, and fine dining at Tremont on Main.
• Annual Events: Back Roads Junk- It Trail, Black Dirt Days, Blessing of the Bikes, Gladbrook Corn Carnival, Fourth of July Independence Day, Central Iowa Fair, Marshalltown Art Festival, Meskwaki Powwow, Oktemberfest, and Holiday Stroll and Festival of Trees.
• There is always something to do in Marshalltown.
• The community is very close knit.
• Schools: Marshalltown Community School District and Christian School systems. Ellsworth Community College.
• Airport: Des Moines International Airport is 60 miles from Marshalltown.
• Ankeny, Altoona, and Ames are all about 40 minutes from Marshalltown.