Student Meet n' Eat Procedure
Meet n’ Eats: Getting to Know Vendors and Their Products
- Presenting organizations must submit an application prior to the requested semester. Application deadlines are as follows:
- Fall Semester – July 15
- Spring Semester – November 18
- A separate application is required for each visit.
- The application is available on the College website at: dentistry.osu.edu/meet-eat-application
- All applications are subject to review by student and faculty representatives and may be approved or denied based on curricular alignment and the educational value afforded to students.
- Suggestions and feedback will be given to vendors based on a holistic committee review. Applicants should be prepared to make edits or resubmit proposals should the committee defer their original application.
- A presentation date will be confirmed once the application is approved. Presentations will span from 11:45am-12:20pm during the student lunch hour.
- A $200 facility fee will be assessed for each visit. This fee will cover usage of the space and college equipment and is due no later than one week prior to the confirmed presentation date. The fee should be paid in the form of a business or cashier’s check made payable to The Ohio State University. Payment should be mailed to:
The Ohio State University College of Dentistry
0118 Postle Hall
305 W. 12th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210
- The presenting organization is responsible for the ordering, set-up, and clean-up of any meals provided. Failure to clean up after a session may result in the denial of future applications.
- Sessions will be scheduled in either a large classroom (suitable for lectures) or adjacent to student lunch area (suitable for service visits). All classrooms are equipped with large projector and screen, wireless microphone, desktop PC, and laptop plug in.
- The College’s Office of Student Affairs will be responsible for publicizing sessions to students. Presenting organizations may provide additional electronic or printed materials to be used when the session is publicized.