Student Meet n' Eat Procedure
Meet n’ Eats: Getting to Know Vendors and Their Products
- Presenting organizations must submit an application prior to the requested semester. Application deadlines are as follows:
- Fall Semester – July 1
- Spring Semester – November 1
- A separate application is required for each visit.
- The application is available on the College website at: dentistry.osu.edu/meet-eat-application
- All applications are subject to review by student and faculty representatives and may be approved or denied based on curricular alignment and the educational value afforded to students.
- Suggestions and feedback will be given to vendors based on a holistic committee review. Applicants should be prepared to make edits or resubmit proposals should the committee defer their original application.
- A presentation date will be confirmed once the application is approved. Presentations will span from 11:45am-12:20pm during the student lunch hour.
- If you are interested in supporting student programming in the college, you can donate to our Student Support Fund. This money is used to support student programming initiatives in the college including the Variety Show, Mandiball, student organizations, and other similar events and activities. This donation is not required in order to participate in the Meet ‘n’ Eat program.
- The presenting organization is responsible for the ordering, set-up, and clean-up of any meals provided. Failure to clean up after a session may result in the denial of future applications.
- Sessions will be scheduled in either a large classroom (suitable for lectures) or adjacent to student lunch area (suitable for service visits). All classrooms are equipped with large projector and screen, wireless microphone, desktop PC, and laptop plug in.
- The College’s Office of Student Affairs will be responsible for publicizing sessions to students. Presenting organizations may provide additional electronic or printed materials to be used when the session is publicized.