Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology Services
Our highly experienced professional pathologists have provided dentists and physicians with microscopic diagnoses for tissue biopsies for more than 40 years.
Diagnoses you can trust:
- Knowledgeable pathologists with a combined 80-plus years of experience.
- The oldest continuous oral biopsy service and only graduate oral pathology training program in Ohio.
- Patient specimens independently reviewed by two boarded oral pathologists.
- State-of-the-art testing; including direct immunofluorescence, immunohistochemistry, in-situ hybridization and molecular analysis insures diagnostic accuracy.
- Close collaborative ties with pathology specialists at the OSU Wexner Medical Center, including dermatopathology and hematopathology.
- Clinical consultations available for your patients with board-certified oral pathologists.
To have your tissue biopsies evaluated by an oral pathologist:
Oral Pathology Service2196 Postle Hall
305 West 12th Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210