Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology Services
Oral Pathology Consultants
Our highly experienced professional pathologists have provided dentists and physicians with microscopic diagnoses for tissue biopsies for more than 40 years.
Diagnoses you can trust:
- Knowledgeable pathologists with a combined 80-plus years of experience.
- The oldest continuous oral biopsy service and only graduate oral pathology training program in Ohio.
- Patient specimens independently reviewed by two boarded oral pathologists.
- State-of-the-art testing; including direct immunofluorescence, immunohistochemistry, in-situ hybridization and molecular analysis insures diagnostic accuracy.
- Close collaborative ties with pathology specialists at the OSU Wexner Medical Center, including dermatopathology and hematopathology.
- Clinical consultations available for your patients with board-certified oral pathologists.
To have your tissue biopsies evaluated by an oral pathologist:
Oral Pathology Service2196 Postle Hall
305 West 12th Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210