Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Services
Our Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Service provides a full scope of diagnostic imaging services, including capture and interpretation of conventional and cone beam CT (CBCT) scans by a board-certified oral and maxillofacial radiologist.
We provide acquisition and interpretation services for the following diagnostic imaging modalities:
- intraoral (periapical, bitewing and occlusal)
- extraoral (panoramic, cephalometric and skull views)
- cone beam computed tomography (CBCT)
The service includes:
- Cone Beam CT scan interpretation
- Implant placement
- Lesions in the maxillofacial region
- TMJ region
- Sinuses and the nasal fossa
- Airway analysis
- A comprehensive written report that addresses clinical concerns and interprets any pathologic findings or variants of normal. Clinicians should be aware that they are responsible for the detection and diagnosis of pathologic findings throughout the entire volume of their patients’ CBCT scans.
- Digital radiograph interpretation including intraoral and panoramic images.