Radiology Interpretation Service for Dental Professionals
The Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Interpretation Service provides a full scope of diagnostic imaging services for patients referred from private practitioners. We provide acquisition and interpretation services for the following diagnostic imaging modalities:
- intraoral (periapical, bitewing and occlusal)
- extraoral (panoramic, cephalometric and skull views)
- cone beam computed tomography (CBCT)
The service includes:
- Cone Beam CT scan interpretation
- Implant placement
- Lesions in the maxillofacial region
- TMJ region
- Sinuses and the nasal fossa
- Airway analysis
- A comprehensive written report to address the clinical concerns and to diagnose any abnormalities observed on the scans. When a CBCT is taken the clinician is responsible for reading the entire volume and is liable for the consequences of missing any pathology seen on the CBCT scan.
- Digital radiograph interpretation including intraoral and panoramic images.