Meeting your dental care needs safely
You may already be familiar with the high-quality care we are proud to provide our patients at Ohio State Upper Arlington Dentistry, but you may not have thought about our safety standards until now. Infection prevention has always been a top concern at our dental clinic.
Here are a few things you should know about how we keep our dental clinic safe for you, our providers, and staff:
- Our clinic follows infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the American Dental Association (ADA). We follow the notices they provide to stay up-to-date.
- Our clinic staff will communicate with you before your visit to ask some questions about your health and travel. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the clinic and again two days after your visit.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will take your temperature and we will have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you check-in. You will also find some in other areas of the clinics for you to use as needed.
- We will do our best to have few people in the reception area at a time. Please come alone to dental appointments (except for guardians of minors, those needing assistance, those required for sedated patients).
- Our reception area no longer has magazines, because they cannot be cleaned.
- Visits will be planned so patients are spaced farther apart to allow for social distancing.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have, please call us at 614-366-3400. We look forward to seeing you soon!