Here are a few things you should know about how we keep our dental clinics safe for you, our providers, and staff:
- Masks optional: Masks are optional in the College of Dentistry; however, providers will be masked during procedures. Masks are still required throughout the Wexner Medical Center
- Health screenings: When you arrive at your appointment, you'll be asked questions about COVID-19 symptoms and potential exposure.
- Visitor restrictions: The College of Dentistry is following the latest CDC guidance, along with the Wexner Medical Center.
- Physical distancing in waiting areas: Appointments are staggered to allow for physical distancing. Sitting/waiting spaces are more spread-out.
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting: Our clinics undergo frequent cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectant.
When you arrive for your appointment
Our clinics follow infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the American Dental Association (ADA). We follow the notices they provide to stay up-to-date.
- Our clinic staff will ask some questions about your health and exposure.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we will ask you to use hand sanitizer when you check-in. You will also find hand sanitizer in other areas of the clinics for you to use as needed.
- Our reception area no longer has magazines, because they cannot be cleaned.
- Visits will be planned so patients are spaced to allow for social distancing.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please call us at 614-688-3763. We look forward to seeing you soon!