- Our Dental Emergency Care Clinic is open for patients who are experiencing moderate-to-severe pain, oral bleeding, and/or swelling that is not relieved by over-the-counter medications. Due to COVID-19, patient visitor restrictions apply.
- We are happy to announce our Student Dental Clinics are now open for patients who are in need of dentures. Please check back as we continue to restore our services.
- Our Dental Faculty Practice and Upper Arlington dental clinics are now open.
Print, complete and bring to your appointment.
Consent forms to read prior to your appointment. You will sign these electronically during the registration process at your appointment. (Please print and have signed if legal guardian applies.)
- Acknowledgement of Notice of Privacy Practices
- General Consent for Dental Treatment
- Patient Attendance Policy
- Patient Insurance Verification and Financial Responsibility Agreement
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
Records Request Form (Required if you wish to obtain a copy of your dental record.)